Monday, October 4, 2010

Robocup and Agfapan 25!


OK! I know its been a while since my last post. But as you know life gets a bit chaotic sometimes and my film output has slowly picked up. Anyway here are some results from the past months. I was lucky enough to escape my office a month ago and visit Dunedin's 2010 Robocup. The Robocup is a chance for students from around Dunedin to build their own Robots and then program them! How cool is that???! wish I could have done something like that when I was a youngling. They then get their robots and compete in a series of challenges such as search and rescue and the dance off. The photos below are from my good friend Sofi's (from the Ark photos) sister Annie as she was prepping for her final search and rescue task. The film I used in these photos was Agfapan 25 that was given to me by one of my mates. I have never shot such a low speed black and white film before and all I can say is that Im a fan! I souped it up in Rodinal and scanned and tweaked it in photoshop.


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP