Saturday, October 23, 2010

Portrait of Sofi


I shot this spur of the moment portrait of my friend Sofi while waiting for our pizzas to turn up (and of course they got my order wrong sigh). For people who follow my blog, Sofi is the same Sofi or Sofi's Ark fame that got us all to dress up as animals for one of her short films. This shot was taken with a Leica M6ttl with a 40mm Voigtlander Nokton. The filmwas expired Agfapan 25 that was developed in Rodinal. The negative was then scanned and tweaked in Photoshop CS4.

3 comments:

Anonymous November 26, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

Are those eyes photoshopped?

Steve November 26, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

I only lighten them using a dodging tool..I will only do in photoshop what I can do in a darkroom :)

Anonymous December 5, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

Then why not do it in a darkroom then?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP