Monday, July 19, 2010

An attempt to get back to my street photography roots

Since moving to this new site at the start of the year I have barely touched monochrome film and most of my subjects tend to be portraits and not the street photography that fueled my photography for the past several years. Ironically the lack of street photography tended to happen around the time a purchased a Leica M6ttl late last year, which many would consider to be the ultimate street photography camera. So after lucking into some black and white film I decided to reenter the streets and find some interesting photos. Here is the best of the 24 frames I shot on this roll. The film was Rollei Retro 100 developed in Rodinal.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP