Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fund Raising Print Sale





Hello all! The last couple of weeks I have been really busy trying to make some progress on my masters thesis so my photography has taken a backseat. However once I have handed in on June 4th I will have more time to focus on photography and will be offering my services for weddings, private portrait sessions etc. As a student however money can be tight and I have been trying to put together a decent 35mm kit for weddings and general documentary work. So I have decided to try my hand at a bit of fund raising and offer several of my favorite photos as mounted prints for anyone that would like to help me out. The size of prints will be roughly 8x10 inch (give a little for the square format) and will be printed on matte Fujifilm crystal archive paper (yes this is a true chemical print, not a digital ink jet), the photo will then be mounted and matted on foam core board with a piece of glass clipped to the front for protection (however it can be negotiated If someone wants a full frame service).

Price of each mounted print will be $150NZD (more if properly framed) + postage depending on where you are in this world)

PS if there are any other prints in my portfolio that you enjoy then feel free to contact me and we can discuss other print options. Also If you would like a private portrait session or engagement shoot then feel free to contact me via this website

Keep shooting film

Steve Ting

1 comments:

Steve April 24, 2010 at 9:28 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP