Sunday, March 28, 2010

Summertime in the Coromandel

So during the Xmas break I flew up to the Coromandel to hang out with my parents and brothers. The lovely summer sun and fantastic scenery provided myself with a great place to test out a few film emulsions and my lovely new camera (leica M6ttl!). Here are just a few of the snapshots I was able to scan and process today. All photos were taken with Kodak Portra 160nc rated at 100asa.




 The above shot is my father tentatively about to collect mussels for his dinner (in other words telling my little brother to go out deeper to find the big mussels)

 Above is my older brother Robert tattooing my father for the second time. Dad wanted a tattoo that reflected his love of boats so Rob got out his gear, drew a design and started inking my father. Currently I am the only male in the family without a tattoo...no plans yet to get one.


 The finished product! The tattoo is a picture of a sand anchor

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP